February 08, 2018
The webinar will run twice:
7 AM CT - 8 AM EST - 5.30 PM IST - 8 PM CST
11 AM CT - 12 PM EST - 10.30 PM IST - 12 AM CST
Are you considering professional certification or would you simply like to learn more about it? Then, please join us for this free webinar on becoming a Certified Clinical Data Manager (CCDM®)! There are many benefits to gaining certification in clinical data management. This webinar will review the core competencies covered by the CCDM exam. The reference sources that cover these core competencies will be detailed (e.g. GCDMP). Sample exam questions will be presented for several core competencies. Strategies for exam preparation and test taking will be presented. Finally, a brief discussion of the mechanics of scheduling and actually taking the exam will provide participants with an understanding of the actual exam process.
At the conclusion of this presentation, the attendees will be able to:
1. Define the following terms:
2. Outline the process for joining the Society for Clinical Data Management
3. Apply for access to the good clinical data management practices document
4. Determine which study team members would be most likely to seek and qualify for clinical data management certification
5. Discuss the relevance of good clinical data management practices to clinical operations study start up processes
6. access the scdm.org website to navigation to resources and applications for the exam
7. Explain the relationship of the good clinical data management practices document to the preparation for the clinical data manager certification exam
Who should attend
All individuals interested in learning more about the (CCDM®) Certification Process.
Meet the Presenters
Marysasser Hedrick Holloway is a Durham, North Carolina native and currently employed with Syneos Health where she provides her clients with expertise in clinical data management matters. She has worked on both domestic and international studies in Phases I through III. She established the Data and Analytical Outsource Services Division at ClinForce for Cross Country Healthcare in 2002 and gained her practical experience during her 14 year tenure at Quintiles. Additionally she has worked for DOCS, Clinical Solutions Group, H3CTC, and Premier Research. She has 30 years of experience in the clinical trials research industry.
Ms. Holloway is a certified clinical data manager through the Society for Clinical Data Management. She is also an adjunct instructor at Durham Technical Community College, an Advisory Board Member of the DTCC CTRA Program, President of the RTP Chapter of ACRP, ACRP Global Data Management Interest Group Leader, Chair of the GCDMP Committee, member of the Marketing Advisory Board, former Trustee of the Board and Executive Secretary for SCDM. She holds a BA in English and Philosophy from Salem College in Winston-Salem, NC.
The webinar will run twice on Thursday, 8 February. Register to the session of your choice through the links below:
Register here for Session 1 (starts 8 AM EST - ends 9:30 AM EST)
Register here for Session 2 (starts 12 PM EST - ends 1:30 PM EST)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org!